After the offers

Frequently Asked Questions

4) I have an interest in photography and/or film making. I was wondering if there is a program in Byng Arts to support these areas and how do I apply?

If you wish to specialize in photography or 3-D Art, you must also be able to pass the audition for visual arts which is focused on drawing and painting. Once accepted into Visual Arts, there is room to take electives in these other areas. Please go to our VISUAL ARTS WEBSITE for more information on available elective courses.

<<Previous Question | Next Question>>