After the offers

Frequently Asked Questions

Please select your question from below.

1) Do you have a wait-list?

2) Suppose Byng Arts is my first choice and I was not offered a 1st round position. Suppose, too, that I have another confirmed offer from another mini-school. Isn't it possible that I could end up with no choice if I wait for a Byng Arts offer, decline the confirmed offer elsewhere and not be offered a confirmed seat in Byng Arts?